| || |
I have never injured my joints. I think it would hurt for a while then just stop.
I think the jaw would be most important because it lets you eat and chew. It gets you very parched if it was hanging open. You couldn't talk and you might swallow bugs. Your lungs would get very cold when it was winter.
Breath because you would be drinkin water every 5 seconds because of your mouth getting parched. You would have to mush up food to eat and even then it would still be hard.
My neck probably because you could still look around by moving your whole body.
All I can think of is certain movements in your lips.
· The apple is red violet. There is a few yellow spots outside of it. A yellow inside with some green and brown.
· It smells like a apple. (I don’t like apples.) :(
· 3 brownish seed straight in the middle with a very small one in a crack in the middle.
· There was a green circle on one side of the apple and a big blob on the other.
· Down on the bottom there is brown. Ugly gross brown. Around the apple there is starting to be a brown.
· It is wet and just a wet wet. Not sticky.
· It has a stem that is brown. It has one line of dark red on the stem.
· In the middle is a crack that is biggish smallish.
· The middle may be missing seed.
· The end of my toothpick is turning yellow.
· When you stab the apple and magnify it water pops up.
· The apple around it as white dots everywhere.
· When you stab the outside of the apple it turns to red.
· The inside of the seed is white. Pure white. It is broken up some though.
Reflection (Or questions about.)