1. The KinderPals program is a program where 5th grader get to teach kinder gardeners skills. We teach them important skills like honesty and courage and so on. It is really cool because we get to teach them skills that they will use for the rest of there life, and it feels good knowing that you get to teach the kinder gardeners skills that they will use to become better people.
2. I think that this program helps out kinder gardeners because we are teaching them very important lessons that they will use fro the rest of there life. It is affecting them because they will use these skills later in there life to become better people and to be kind to others and maybe even eventually teach other how to use these skills.
3. This is beneficial to 5th graders too because we get to teach them and learn what is is like to tech little kids and how to be patient with younger kids. We might also be learning a little bit about the traits we are trying to teach them.
4. Probably the biggest challenge I faced during KinderPals was actually getting my KinderPal to talk. A lot of times when I would ask him a question he wouldn't talk but by the end he started to talk more.
5. Some improvements that could be made next year are maybe trying to get 1on1 because it seems like when you are 1on1 they kind of talk to you a little bit more or open up a little bit more. The only bad thing about going 1on is when someone is sick.
6. I think that the kinder gardeners enjoy doing KinderPals and like the stories because mine usually seemed like he was paying a lot of attention, and would always look up and would seem interested when we said it was time to read the book .