Here Are All the Kind Gestures I Could Find in The Video Above:
- Kid falls off skateboard helps kid up and picks up papers
- Kid smiled and said thank you
- Kid helps old lady carry groceries across street and helps her across the street smiles and gives eye contact and having conversation
- Old lady gave a girl money for parking when she didn't have any.
- Guy dropped wallet and girl gave it to him and smiled and guy gave eye contact
- Guy helps a person get a heavy suitcase get it out of trunk and get it to the apartment and guy makes eye contact and smiles.
- Guy goes to hotdog stand and gets one but then looks back sees a homeless man then gets 2 but hotdog stand gives free water to homeless guy and man give water and hotdog to homeless guy and he smiles back.
- A girl drops her phone and homeless guy gives it back to her. Girl smiles back at him.
- Girl sees a person by themselves waiting for someone to come and they are sad so girl gives person a bouquet of flowers. Person smiles back.
- Flower seller gives girl a free flower for being nice.
- Person who got flowers felt happy so she left a 100 dollar tip to waiter and waiter was really happy.
- Waiter gives tired and hot construction worker (who helped kid up from skateboard) a glass of water and he smiled back.
"There can be no greater gift than that of giving one's time and energy to help others without expecting anything in return."
By Nelson Mandela