Answer the following questions in your blog post. Remember to have at least one follow-up sentence for each question, when possible.
1. Plants get there energy from the sun. When the sun is shining down on them it starts a process called photosynthesis.
2.Plants get there matter from the vitamins in the dirt and the water. They use the vitamins in the dirt to help them grow.
3.Plants get there food from chlorophyll, chlorophyll makes food for the plant by using carbon dioxide, water, the sun, and nutrients from the dirt.
4. Plants are called producers because they don't really take anything or eat anything but they are just producing food for the animals around it to eat.
5. If plants didn't have a way to get energy they would die and wouldn't be able to grow anymore.
6. If there were no animals the eat most of the animals would probably die because, the animal that eat plants would die then animals that ate this animals would die from hunger and so on.
7. Some living components to a plant system are worms. Worms loosen up the soil so the roots can go deeper. Another one are bugs because the bugs pollinate the plants.
8. Some non living components in a plant system is dirt, water, and sunlight they are all nonliving but without them the plant would die.
9. Dirt and water interact because the water goes into the dirt and the dirt kind of holds it there for the plant to drink. Dirt and worms interact because the worms go into the dirts and loosen it up.
10. Carbon dioxide and air are transported in and out. Carbon dioxide goes into the plant the the air comes out of the plant.
Plants as Producers
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.