| || |
1. My second food chain works by starting with the flower garden, then the cricket eats stuff from the flower garden and then the mouse eats the cricket. Finally the raccoon eats the mouse and when the raccoon dies it all cycles back again.
2. Yes, because the food web is all part of the ecosystem and ecosystem has system in it's name so it must be a type of system.
3. If a plant or animal suddenly becomes extinct or if it disappears it will have a hugs impact on all of the animals because if ones gone then the animals that eat the thing that is gone will starve and they will die and the animals that eat this will starve and die and then it will go on and a lot of animals will die.
4. it is starting with the sun that gives the energy to the tree that has the apple on it. Then the worm gets the matter from eating the apple and the bird gets all the matter from the worm when it eat the worm, finally when the cat eats the bird it is getting all the matter of the bird.
5. The animal get the energy eating all of the other animals. When they eat something else the energy is getting transferred over to the animal that ate the animal because the animal it ate had energy from the last thing it ate.
6. What happens the matter that is not used is when the animal dies it will start to decompose and all of the matter will start to turn into dirt then more seeds can grow in the dirt and the dirt will now have vitamins in it and a new plant will grow for another animal to eat.
Players in an ecosystem
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.