2nd Continental congress
I am glad I got to go to the 2nd continental congress because I got to learn about how not everyone in the congress was a patriot some of the people at the continental congress were actually loyalists. Another cool thing learned was that the reason Thomas Jefferson wrote the declaration of independence was because he had the best handwriting and he knew 7 languages. He was also a great writer but terrible at public speaking. One of the acts that really didn't affect them at all was the Quebec act it didn't affect them because it was in Canada. I also learned that Sam Adams was the leader and started the sons of liberty and he motivated people to boycott and smuggle in other goods. They would rebel against the British.
How can the sun tell you the season?
3. Styrofoam and toothpicks because I think it is easiest do explain and I think it kind of shows people better.
4. Models are helpful because you can show people instead of just telling people and with showing it is easier for the people to understand what you are trying to explain.
5. I think that the reason that the Moon doesn't fall towards Earth is because the moon is in the Earths orbit and it just stays circling the Earth because the Earth weighs way more than the moon. So it has a better center of gravity.
6. Birds don't just fall because they weigh so little and there wings allow them to glide and they weigh so little that there wings pushing down is enough to keep them in the air. Planes stay in the air because they have a motor that pushes air out and makes them fly.
7.I think that some forces do cancel out gravity. I think that one thing that does cancel out gravity is helium. I know this because when you put helium in a balloon it floats up. I think it floats up because helium is lighter than air.
8. Learning about gravity is a good time to talk about craters because craters are from asteroids and asteroids fall to the ground because of gravity.