- Parents died when young.
- Rabbi called people to synagog.
- Rabbi's brother died.
- Brother in america.
- Someone was at there door.
- Jessie will go to america.
- She will learn to soe.
- Jessie's scared.
- Jessie's probably only 10 12.
- Jessie leaving for america.
- She's leaving.
- She left the ring and asked grandma to keep the ring.
- It started to rain when they left.
- Jessie started crying.
- They pitied jessie.
- She thought about grandma.
- Fourth morning the sun came out.
- Jessie started sowing.
- She was sowing for people.
- A man named Lou walked up and they started talking.
- After 1885 the book took place.
- Every one stopped and started screaming america.
- She was thinking about grandma and disappointed that she can't see it.
- She's 13.
- Cousin kay came out and gave her a hug.
- Just made a freind and lost him:(.
- House on third floor
- Streets not made out of gold like they thought.
- People are coming and there making money.
- Jessie Doesn't know english.
- Wrote to grandma.
- 3 years passed.
- She found Lou in the park.
- Kept meeting up in park.
- She wrote to grandma about Lou.
- She met Lou's parents.
- Lou asked if she would Mary him.
- She soed all day and she was waiting to Mary him.
- Grandmas coming to america.
- She feels so excited.
- Grandma got there.
- Grandma brought the ring.
- She got the ring so she can get married.
I liked how Jessie's grandma came. I didn't like that Lou really had no point.
I liked the way the notes were written in italics. I didn't like the style it was written.
I wish I knew more about the money system.