| || |
1. NASA will probably send astronauts to Mars within the next century and they will also try to find life and precious minerals on Mars.
2. It would take about two and a half years including 18 months in the marsh on surface. It would take 102 days to be halfway to Mars.
3. They would need space treadmills so they could work out, and they would need other exercise equipment so they can stay in shape. They will also need some food and water because those are needs that everybody must have.
4. Some of the risks are that your bones would get weaker because there would be no gravity on the spaceship, you might not be used to Earths gravity unless you exercise every minute! And you have to be able to focus even with the G-force of the take off.
5. I would bring all the food and exercise equipment with me, but I would also bring a TV to maybe entertain myself when I'm down. I would also bring some extra water and fluid to keep me hydrated for sure.