| || |
1. Energy is found every were! For example, your backyard garden. If you are growing fruits, vegetables, or herbs that is chemical energy. In a school hallway there are lights to light the way and sometimes a heating and cooling system and so on.
2. Electrical energy is probably one of the easiest energy's to be found because you can usually see if something is plugged in or a scene like a T.V. Motion energy is also easy to recognize because things that are moving (like a flag in the wind or someone running) are all in motion so that is pretty easy to recognize.
3. Elastic energy is the hardest to find because there are very few things that are stretchy in a school. But in the gym we had it easy because we had elastic workouts for our muscles.
4. Electrical energy has more than one form because electrical can be plugged in like a desktop computer or a strike of lightning. Lightning can power a whole house
for a year!
5. Energy is important because without energy, we wouldn't survive! For example, without chemical energy we would die because chemical energy is food and wood. So without them we would have no light at night or anything to eat! And without light energy it would be pitch black all the time and we would die because we need light to see things!
6. My group worked together really great! We did have some troubles with the energy wheel and the blog but after that we were fine! We all helped each other take pictures and helped each other come up with ideas! This was a awesome project and a lot of fun!