1. What was the hardest part of this activity?
2. Which organs do you think you put in the right places?
3. Which organs do you think are probably in the wrong places?
1.The hardest part was to explain in the video what the organs in your body mean. Mostly because we didn't know what the all meant.
2. the Heart, the lungs, the brain, the skin, the stomach, the eyes, the lungs, Esophagus, the bladder, the gallbladder,and the kidneys. Because I am most familiar with these organs then the other ones.
3. The phanymx, the Large intestants, and the small intestants, the Tracher, the Diaphragram, and the spleen, and the Pancreas. Because I am not familiar with these organs.