| || |
1. My highest temperature was 115 degrees.
2. My lowest temperature was 108 degrees.
3. My range is 7 degrees.
4. My group used aluminum foil, then wool, and then more aluminum foil.
5. My group didn't get the fur because I am allergic and we tried to get some others but we couldn't get them. We used almost all materials.
6. I think there is a blip on my graph on the chart to the right because it starts at thirty two. I am surprised it is there but I am not positive it is a blip.
7. A insulator is a good conductor of heat energy because in our experiment it kept the warm water warm. Without it, it would get cold.
1. Wood (Bamboo)
I predict that the butter on the copper will slide down first followed by the brass, the aluminum, the plastic, and the wood (bamboo) because I think the material will effect the butter.