- Over 1,500 volcanoes in the world.
- Japan has more than 100 volcanoes.
- Yellowstone has a volcano.
- All surrounding Geothermal energy is very hot.
- Mount St. Helen is located in Washington.
- Yellowstone is considered a super volcano.
- The magma chamber can be either in the Crust or mantle.
- The Crust of the earth is made of plates.
- Snow and rain slowly go down and percolate through the lava and it takes 4,000 years.
- When two plates collide it can make a volcano or a mountain.
- Magma is way below the volcano.
- Basalt can be found in the moon.
- Obsidian can be used to make arrowheads.
I copied and pasted from a website.
He grew up during the Great Depression in the urban surroundings of a smoky industrial city. At an early age he showed a wonderful talent for drawing. Due to an illness at the age of 6 he was confined to bed; his mother and brothers would entertain him for hours by showing him how to draw, trace and print images. Andy loved to draw throughout his childhood. He attended Holmes Elementary School and Schenley High School and graduated at the young age of 16 in 1945, finishing 51st in his class of 278 graduates.
A tessellation has to go up, down, left, and right with no gaps or overlaps.
These are not tessellations.
The first one is a tessellation but the second one isn't. Look on the bottom to know which is which.
This information is valuable because it is important to learn about the Revolutionary War. Knowing these people is a good impact and the Revolutionary War because they were alive back then and could tell people many things about the war.
Students should all goto see this Historical Reenactment because it is fun and educational. When I was there, I learned a lot about them and found some of their different personalities.
I am excited about meeting these people because I want to learn more about what they do and how they live. I am curious about Molly Brandt because her brother is from the Iroquois tribe and they are Native Americans. I am excited about Charles Walker because he was in some wars that I want to learn more about.