I predict that the butter on the copper will slide down first followed by the brass, the aluminum, the plastic, and the wood (bamboo) because I think the material will effect the butter.
What really happened:
1. The heat energy from the heat warmer when throw the water and up the stick, melted the butter, and made it slide down.
2. I think that they were simalar because they both involved heat energy in the water. However, there was not any cold water or butter melting down a stick.
3. I was right about the butter on the copper moving down first and the bamboo moving last, but I was wrong about the rest because I mixed them all up.
4. The copper and the aluminum were the best because they were the first to slide down to the water.
5. The plastic and the bamboo were the worst conductors because they were poor conductors and took the longest to slide down.
6. I think water is a good conductor because can do a lot o things. For example, it can let anything go through it. Also, it can support heat energy along with some others to.
7. It matters because if it is to hot or to cold we could die and it conductors can make different temperatures and things like that, it can help us live.