| || |
1. The cold water and the warm water slowly went opposite ways overtime but did not cross. The warm water dropped a lot when the cold water only went up a little bit.
2. Each thermometer had a line on the graph and if it got lower it was colder, and if it got higher, it got warmer.
3. At the end of the experiment, both of the lines met and the temperatures were the same.
4. The ice in the cold water slowly absorbed the heat energy to the cold water, which made the temperature equal in each section of water.
5. The water didn't go through the red Solo cup because if it did, the cold water would turn pinkish and the water stayed the same color.
6. The heat energy moved downward because the ice absorbed it and the temperature got the same.