| || |
1. Our model needed five bones to keep it together, our model also had two muscles to pull the ulna and radius.
2. Our pretend muscles were similar because they moved the same way. And they were different because they didn't have the same actual movement.
3. If the ligaments torn it would effect it by it wouldn't work/move. It would affect it by not moving.
4. A ligament is something that connects bone to bone. And a tendon connect muscle to bone. And cartilage is something that keeps bone from rubbing against another bone.
5. The building made this activity fun because we got to experiment.
6. What made this activity challenging was trying to figure out how to try to get it to work.