REFLECTION: What was tough for me in this blog and experiment was trying to find the numbers when we had to use the timer and I also thought it was hard because I needed to stop at a certain time and made me sometimes lose track. What was easy for me was when we were creating the chart, what was also easy for me was when we had to do the activity. What I learned was when we go faster our heart rate can go down way faster then when we are relaxing.
1. The last two, because they are skipping, and running.
2. The first two, because they were lying down and standing.
3. Yes because when i was doing the experiment i felt like it needed t be this way to explained it better.
4. I noticed that it went up and the heart rate got faster.
5. It changed by getting faster as you can see on the chart above.