Which organs do you think you put in the right places?
Which organs do you think are probably in the wrong places?
1. The hardest part of the activity was trying to put the organs in the right place and how big they were. 2. I put the brain in the right place because the brain is an obvious place. Also I put the lunges in the right place because that was also easy. 3. I think the spleen and the kidney was in the wrong place because I didn't know where they were.
What do you wish you did better so your partner could have drawn it better?
How well did you do in drawing your partner's creature?
What do you wish they did better to have helped you draw the creature better
1. My creature was very hard to describe because mine wastaa normal alien kids would draw. 2. When I was describing it my partner was very confused because he didn't know what I was talking about, also mine was hard o describe because mine had a lot of different features. 3.
1. Explain how you and your partner used only the sense of sight to catch the ruler.
2. Explain how you and your partner used only the sense of hearing to catch the ruler.
3. Explain how you and your partner used only the sense of touch to catch the ruler.
4. Was it more difficult to catch the ruler using one of the senses as compared to the other? Explain.
5. How could you use only the sense of smell to catch the ruler?
6. How could you use only the sense of taste to catch the ruler?
7. Explain how your senses, nerves, brain, and muscles in your fingers helped you catch the ruler for one of the senses explored. Use the Directing Your Muscles—The Nervous System chapter in your student reference book to help you.
1. We looked at the ruler so then we knew when to catch it. Reaction time 10 inches. 2. We closed our eyes then we were told when to catch it when our partner said now then we knew when to catch it. 3. We closed our eyes and plugged our ears. Our partner would tap us when we should catch it. 4. Yes because I thought it was easy to catch it when we only used or sigh then using our sense of touch taken away. 5. My idea was to start the ruler really high then we would drop and smell the waves of air past us then we would know when to catch it. 6.
1. Playing a video game in math class can be really fun. What are some of the other benefits of playing video games to learn concepts? 2. Pretend that our school district is banning Money Island from the curriculum. Using strong examples of what you've learned, politely fight to keep this program around! (What have you learned from Money Island?) Write a persuasive/argumentative essay that can convince them to keep it around. Organize your thoughts before you start writing. It should follow the same format as our Human Body Research Papers.
1. Yes, A video game in math class is very fun but what would help us the most would be when we finish the game all the kids would be so happy and they would be chatting about ho fun it was and most of all what they learned. The kids would learn concepts by how the game works. for example in Money Island when I first started I didn't know anything then I got further in the game and kept learning and learning about what money is really about. Also when you go to the Elfie tower you can meet a chef that will teach you about a money pie. 2.