| || |
1. I have injured a joint and it was tough for me to do things I couldn't play football or basketball. It was hared to take a shower it felt wired only using 1 hand.
2.The hardest to live without would be the jaw. Without the jaw you can't eat or drink those are one of the most important things you need to survive.
4.I would chose knuckles because its not that hard to live without. It is not that hard to live without them because you can still lift up things but not that heavy things but still it is not that hared to live without them.
5. Yes the spine con move without join because there is cartilage connecting each bone in our spine that helps move ment.
· It smells sour
· Fuzzy in the middle shiny
· Once you dig in it is hard in the middle
· There is a brown juice coming out
· Its truing brown
· When we poke the apple we are poking the cells of the apple and they pop and juice comes out
· There is white stuff in the middle of the seed that’s in the apple