· It smells sour
· Fuzzy in the middle shiny
· Once you dig in it is hard in the middle
· There is a brown juice coming out
· Its truing brown
· When we poke the apple we are poking the cells of the apple and they pop and juice comes out
· There is white stuff in the middle of the seed that’s in the apple
| || |
1. I was able to observe because we had materials and we were aloud to do anything to the apple.
2. It is important because you have to be patient so you can find things in the apple you would of never found. If like you dissected the seed from the apple you would find interesting things in it.
3. First I used see, then I used smell, touch, hear, taste.