My notes on the video
- Rockets have reached Mars but not people
- it is 250 million miles.
- Its volcanoes are as wide as the state of Missouri
- some mountain valleys are as long as the grand canyon
- It is so cold there that the water is frozen be neath the surface
- they are making lots of ways that are genius to get there.
- They found a mederoide from mars and it had water minerals and that there may be life on the planet.
- they found faces in the ground.
- a guy made a way back from mars to earth
- they are making a machine that takes pee and turns it into water
- they are collecting food for mars
- they are experimenting with different color of light if it helps the plants grow
- you need to work out for 2 hours to keep your muscles
- they are creating a workout machine
- I feel scared o go into space
- i don't think i can handle the stress you have to face
1. I know that they have started to make things that will help them survive on mars. They are stoking up on food that they will need to survive on they way to mars.
2. The trip will take 6 months if mars is right next to earth.
3. They will need a treadmill so their muscles could feel the pressure they do on earth. If they don't do that once they come back from mars they would not be able to move.
4. Some of the risks are that there is a chance is you may not come back from mars. You can get hit from a asteroide.
5. I would want to bring food, water, and space suite.
I would want to bring food so my muscles get the nutrients they need, water so i stay hydrated, and a space suite so i can breath.