1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. it was surprising that gravity was a part of the rube Goldberg like mine fell and hit a button.
2.I liked heat the best because i like warm climates and explosions are really cool.
3. energy is found every where .
4.Any thing that has ability to move or change in a way.
conductors of heat
bamboo prediction 2 answer
aluminum prediction 3 answer 2: 7 seconds
bris red copper 5 answer 1st: 2 seconds
yellowish brown brass prediction 4 answer 3rd: 85 seconds
plastic prediction 1 answer4: 2640 sconds