- 1500 active volcanos
- 2 countries are using geothermal energy
- there is 100 volcanoes in japan
- When a volcano erupts the magma is called lava
- Yellow stone sits over a magma chamber
- when the tectonic plates collide they can cause a earthquake, volcano, and monition
- the magma chamber can be in the mental or the crust
- when it rains it takes 4,000 years to get it ti the crust
- the Pacific plates sink under the boing plates
- a mountain is still going up in yellow stone
- in Haw'ii the is a volcano that is about to take out a hole comity
- when volcano erupt they have flowing pyroclastic
- tsunami can happen
- obsidian comes out of volcanoes
- basalt is found at haw"ii and on the moon
- The Indians used obsidian for weapons
Warhol was very concerned with his appearance, and he cultivated different looks throughout his lifetime.
Photos of him in his twenties show that he had a blotchy skin discoloration. Warhol was unhappy with his nose, which he had surgery to alter in the late 1950s. As he aged, he used cosmetics and collagen treatments to tighten his face.
In the mid-1950s Warhol began wearing a hairpiece, which matched his natural dark brown hair color.
In the mid-1960s he supposedly spray-painted his wig silver. Later that decade he adopted the wig that became his permanent look; it was brown in back with shades of blonde on the front and sides.
Angus McClain: Angus McClain was a Loyalist. He was a master wood carpenter. He was also a Captain because he was wearing a gold necklace.
Janette Lundahl: Janette Lundahl was a spinner. Her parents died on the way to Jamestown. She was adopted but didn't know she was adopted until she was almost married. When you get a top, you have to be able to spin enough yarn to make your own socks.
Joseph O'Fallon: Joseph O'Fallon was a trader for fur. He was an Irish man. He was on the side of whoever killed an Englishman, so he was a Patriot.
Catherine DuBois: Catherine was a housewife. She was a Patriot. Her husband John DuBois was a linen merchant.
Charles Walker: Charles was a land agent. He sold of lots of land and made lots of money. He is from Virginia. He lives in a small tent.
Molly Brandt: Molly Brandt owned a trading company. She was not a Patriot or Loyalist, she was neutral. When her husband killed an animal for food, he had to leave it for Molly to get so that they didn't have to share.
Zebadiah: Zeb is a wood carpenter. He is a Patriot because he thinks it is unfair that he is taxed by England for cutting down the trees for wood on his own land.