- Sign up your child on the website above and tell me that you did because I won't be attending if my students don't sign up! :)
- Make sure that your child prepares for their presentation (with another student if they'd like). I'm happy to have them prepare during Homework Club with me!
- Bring them to the conference on January 22nd with their technology that they'll need.
- I'll be there to assist them if they need it, but mostly for moral support!
- Come and pick them up when it's over! (If you want to stay, see FAQ's below...)
Please consider allowing your child to present at the SIT Conference in January: www.sitconference.org
This blog will serve as our parent newsletter. Any time there is information that needs to get out to parents, it will be posted here. Please check here often, or sign up for email notification below! Thanks! :)
Get an email from BlogTrottr every time a new blog post is created by entering your email here: