- I would be scared to go to America because she is only 12 or 11 somthing bad could happen
- The rabbi had a ticket to America and gave it to Jessie because she could sew.
- I wonder why Jessie gave Her grandmother the ring. I would keep it because if there was a bad thing happening I could take out the ring and wear it.
- Words Of The Wiser:her grandmother said America awaits. I think she means that What ever happens I will always remember you.
- The boat was really crowded. It would be to crowded for a couple more people to be on the boat.I would be very nervous to be on such a crowded boat.
- The passengers were trying to make Jessie feel better. I would not start to feel better because I would miss Everybody to much.
- Thank goodness grandmother taught how to sew because she could help people and make money.
- A boy named Lou stayed with Jessie to watch the sunset. I think she and Lou are going to be good friends.
- you had to wait in line to go into America. I would just want go into America because i would want to see the world!
- Jessie made a friend on the ship and just lost him. I would go find he/she because he/she could help me and be a friend till the end.
- Jessie probably made a lot of money
- Jessie rencountered with Lou and they kept meeting with each other. I think Lou and Jessie should get married.
- Lou asked Jessie could Married her. I would say yes right away because he could protect her if she needed it.
- Jessie is going to invite her grandmother to her wedding.
- I think Jesse knew that when she gave her wedding ring to her grandmother had to give her wedding ring to her on the wedding day.