- England being stupid to the colonists
- England war with French
- French land in Canada
- Lot of death for land
- England win war in Canada
- England spend to much money
- Money from colonists
- Say there taxing England to
- Don't own ground or dirt
- So much taxes for colonists
- Barrels hold sugar, ale, tea, and flour
- King George didn't allow you to go further than the Appalachians
- Kicking natives to the west
- Kings don't get elected they get born into power
- Sugar is more expensive in America than in England
- Sugar act tax to repay the war
- Tax collectors come door to door to collect extra money
- Money can't be worth more than this
- Taxes part of life
- Parliament from America
- No taxation without representation
- Few newspaper
- Rubber stamps
- Extra cents for certificate
- Colonies come together
- Boycott British goods
- Stop buying stamps
- Stopping stamp act
- No say in what happens
- Getting forced to do what England wanted
- Soldiers stay in houses no matter what
- Must give soldiers places to sleep
- Start to rebel
- Sons of Liberty
- Governors from Britain for trade monitoring
- George Washington boycotts all English goods
- No more Townson acts
- British soldiers get snowballs all over
- Five men were killed by soldiers
- Paul Revere calls it the Boston Massacre
- Lots of people jump to the Patriots
- People still are on the English side
- Committees start to turn people into patriots
- Tea act made tea more expensive in America
- Sons of Liberty dress like Tomahawks
- SoL throws tea into the sea
- Governor rejects a suggestion from the colonists
- Can't govern them selves any more cause of law
- America gets bullied over fifteen years for the money
- First Continental Congress makes a letter
- Liberty or death
- Common Sense said to fight back because it's only common sense
- SCC has all 13 states
- How are you going to solve this problem?
- What are you putting in this Declaration of Independence?
- Why do you think this is going to work?
- King George was 30 something years when he became King
- Everyone who went to the FCC wanted the Declaration of Independence
American History Story Time
Pen Pals Activity 1
Which Joints are Most Important?
Where do Bones Move?
What do bones do?
What is a joint?
How did Jeremiah get up?
How Do We Move
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.