1. My first round of KinderPals was very interesting how I learned what my KinderPal's advantages and disadvantages of how to build on self-esteem.
2. Some differences of the A.M. and P.M. were how they looked up to there sibling when the other just said they had an older sibling.
3. I improved my skill by knowing the mind of a kindergartner during the second time so I know what they think is interesting from just trying it out for the first time. So I know what to expect from the A.M. class.
4. Some ways I raised their self-esteem by saying if they want to do something when they grow up they can do it if they try hard because anything is possible. Also by not correcting them when something is wrong just teach them into thinking they did it by themselves which makes them proud of learning something.
5. Other schools should do it because it helps me to learn about what kids are like and what you should expect in the future if you have kids. I thought it was worth the time spent because it helps you grow further in building their self- esteem.