1. The activity that increased my heart rate the most was when I ran in place because I wasn't just doing anything like sitting, I was being active and using a lot of my energy.
2. The activity that was the calmest was sitting down. I thought that was very interesting because I thought l thought laying down would be the least heart rate.
3. The order I ranked my activities were not accurate because I was ranking them in the order I did them and I wrote it down in my graph.
4. Some changes I noticed in my heart rate is when I was squatting heart rate to running in place heart rate.
5. I think my heart rate changed when I was doing something that was more active then like sitting.