- Sweat, when our body temperature gets to hot we sweat to cool off.
- Panting, we start panting when were tired to catch our breath or breathe from being tired.
- You get cramps from insufficient stretching or the not having another water.
- Our faces turn red because our body can't handle the blood pressure going so fast so the fast blood vessels in our head turn hot and red from oxygen.
- Our arms get tired because when we exercise we ware out our muscles which is a good thing because they are growing stronger when we exercise.
- We start breathing heavy when the air is thinning or we are light-headed because our lungs will start breathing fast which gives us more oxygen.
- We get tired from losing all our energy, also our energy is gained by eating food.
- We throw-up when we run so much because we lost all our energy and didn't eat.
- If you see weird sights.
- When you lose your energy you get thirsty.
1. Water, food and oxygen.
2.Our faces turn red from increased blood pressure and the heart pumps faster deliver more blood at a faster rate. Sweating happens when our body temperature gets to hot and then the sweat tries to cool down the body. We get tired and slow down when we use all of are energy.
3. By taking breaks when were tired.