| || |
1. Our model needed 3 bones and 5 muscles.
2. Our pretend muscles were similar to real muscles because ours had the triceps, biceps, humerus, ulna, radius, ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
3. Some things might happen if it was overstretched or torn is the bone could detach from the socket. This could affect the model by overstretching the bones.
4. Ligaments is a tissue that connects two bones or cartilage together. Tendons is a cord of collagen tissue attaching a muscle to a bone. And cartilage is the stuff that keeps the bones from rubbing.
5. This activity was fun because we got to make are own elbow joint.
6. This was challenging because you had to show how the elbow joint works.