| || |
1. The activity that increased my heart rate most was running. My heart rate was 160 beats per minute while standing.
2. The activity that increased my my heart rate the least was relaxing. My heart rate was 44 beats per minute while relaxing.
3. The order I ranked my activities in was correct. I tried to make sure I ranked them correctly and I increased how many I did (e.g 10 squats then 20 jumping jacks.
4. I noticed that my heart rate kept going up as I was more active.
5. I think my heart rate increased because my heart was pumping blood faster because I was moving faster.
This was a very interesting activity as far as comparing with your friends. My partner had a significantly higher heart rate than me. It was cool seeing the information laid out on the graph and I find it so cool that your heat rate can go up so much with simple activities. For example, my heart rate went up 26 beats per minute going from sitting and relaxing to standing it's crazy! This activity is a clever way of realizing how your heart works and speeds up when it needs to as you are more active.