| || |
1.My maximum temperature for the insulated bottles experiment was 111.4 degrees f. We used many different insulators to keep out bottle warm. Our bottle could've been warmer but we made a little mess up.
2. My minimum temperature 49.4 degrees. We think that are temperature was so low because at first we forgot to put a bag over our materials so all the materials were wet and cold. All the coldness from the materials converted through the bottle to the thermometer, which made the minimum temperature so cold.
3. Our range was exactly 62.0. To get the range we subtractegd the maximum to the minimum to get the
4. The insulated materials that we used to make the warm bottle in the ice bath warm were, carpet insulation, 3 layers of aluminum foil, 2 layers of wax paper, polyester, and a layer of nylon. Me an my partner chose these insulated materials because of the high scores they ranged in the first round of testing materials.
5. The materials we didn't choose were the regular paper, wool, bubble wrap, and some foam. We didn't chose the foam because when it was time to draft it, there was none left. The rest of the materials had a low range of a score they had.
6. Me and my partner had many blips on our graph. We think this because of all the temperatures changing and moving the thermometer too much.
7. An insulator is a poor conductor because by definition an insulator does not let heat go through but I know from class that a conductor is something that does.