1. Our model needed 3 bones (Humerus, ulna, and radius. We also needed 2 main muscles (Biceps and triceps.)
2. My pretend muscle was different then my real muscle because they were made up of different things. Also, it is similar because it works about the same way.
3. If the models were overstretched or torn, it could affect the way the model operates. It could affect the regular flow in which the muscle moves in. Also the muscles could hurt more or become slightly slower.
4. A ligament is what connects bone to bone together as which a tendon is what connects bone to muscle. Finally, cartilage is what prevents the bones from grinding against each other.
5. What made this activity fun? Well, there were many things that made this activity fun. For example: me and my partner brain storming ideas and coming up with something new and intelligent was very fun. Also, all the challenges made us think harder and harder.
6. The thing that made this activity challenging was putting together the elbow joint. We both had a visual on what we wanted the elbow to look like but we seemed to have trouble finding a way to connect the products.