1.Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about them self? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. My experience with a kindergartener was a blast! She was in the front of the line with a stick with my name on it! We found a spot to stay at and I introduced my self. We played a game and we figured that we had a lot in common. I had a great experience with someone younger than me and I made a definite new friend!
2. I think my person left the room feeling good about them self. I think this because she had an ear to ear smile and she gave me a hug. I was sure that she left happy.
3. If I would have to do something different with the next class, then I would try to get to the questions. My kindergartener today seemed to always zone out when I asked her one of the superhero questions.