| || |
1. I told my partner to look at the ruler. And when I would drop it he would catch it. This was the easiest for me so far.
2. When he closed his eyes I used 1, 2, 3 GO! So when I said go he would catch it. I thought that it was easier.
3. We used the sense of touch by when I would hold his arm. And when I would let go I would drop the ruler meaning that he would have to catch it. But it was harder.
4. It was easier to use the 1, 2, 3 GO! Because I could plan ahead when he would do it. And when we did the sense of touch it was harder because it was hard to tell if he would touch my shoulder.
5. We could hold up a mint to his nose. And that's the signal when I would drop it so he could catch it. I would think it would be kind of difficult.
6. My partner could open his mouth. And when I put the mint in his mouth that would be the signal for when I would drop it so then he would catch it.
7. I think when my nerves (there are several) that it would send signals through my spinal cord then to my brain. Then it would send that message back down to my muscle in my finger to catch the ruler and for the sense I would think that the sense of sound would help real good.
My notes on the video:
I think that we are super spoiled because some of us have everything but others don't.
Half Magic Review
I loved the book how it gave us laughter. It also was a little bit hard to pronounce the words so it would take me a while to learn what it meant and how to say it. I loved their adventures I'm sure that if a child flipped through this book they would giggle. I loved the front how they put it in like a cartoon. But I wasn't a fan about the words they used like Lancelot or the name Iphigenia. But when the cat was talking that was funny. Or when the mom was in a circus that definitely gave me the giggles. I recommend this to anyone!!
When snakes shed their skin they pull real hard,
It gets so long I would think it was maybe a yard.
When they come out of the skin the old is very sticky,
But once there done it looks smooth and silky.
I wonder how it gets loose at the end,
I wonder if they need help like a snake friend.
We did a interview for how does Jane feel that Mr. Smith is her new dad? I could tell that Jane had mixed feelings and that she still would have a memory or moment of her original dad and that it would take time for Jane to trust and bond. But I knew that she likes Mr. Smith.