I learned that when your done running or like jogging and skipping and walking that when your done you have to multiply it by two to figure out your heat rate. It was fun when I got to skip around, run, and jog! Especially when people was running into each other! It was tough trying to keep your heart relaxed in the beginning too and to trying not to run into people when they're doing there activity too. I actually was surprised that I got more heart rates standing than walking and I think that it was more because I was nervous in the beginning.
| || |
1. What increased my heart rate the most was when I was running. Around and around two times around a group of desks.
2. The activity that increased my heart rate the least was walking in place because I wasn't that nervous and I wasn't doing anything hard.
3. I wasn't accurate because of the walking and standing because I was nervous in the beginning. And I was walking in place and not doing anything hard to increase my heart rate.
4. I noticed when I would do more hard stuff it would go faster. And that it would go real fast trying to pump blood and get out the oxygen. Was that also in my chart the numbers would go up. And that my heart was trying to keep up with my activities.
5. I think it changed when I was more active because very time I would make the challenges harder my heart would pump blood faster to help my body to be active.
And it would expand to get big and contract to get small when I exercise it would happen that way but way more faster.