| || |
We need food, water, sleep, and energy because those are essential things that keep us alive like food gives us the nutrients and energy to do things and live. We need water to make our blood and keep us from being dying of thirst. We also need sleep because if we don't well be walking zombies and we need to rest our active bodies and save our energy. And we also need energy because we want to have fun and jump and do things.
· The apple smelled like a garden full of fresh flowers
· Once I touched the apple it felt hard but moist like a slimy hard feeling.
· It’s red back looked like a pepper but with a yellowish color on it’s back.
· It had a brownish color near its seeds or its core was a brown outline.
· If you press your finger real hard on the apple you can feel the crunch of it’s crisp in it. Like biting a kit Kat.
· There is a brownish greenish soft grassy hair on the bottom of the apple.
· I could see the apple changing into a mushy brownish with it’s brown look.
· After it stayed plain sitting on my desk it smelled a little like garbage mixed with a cupcake scent.
· I felt the back of the red back it felt hard like a rock but over time it felt mushy like a orange’s skin.
· I pushed in a toothpick into it and the juice that came out looked like a volcano oozing lava.
· I dug into the apple then a juicy acid came out from the hole that looked like a tidal wave.
· Once I poked into it, it looked like a juicy acid that was red came out.
· The smell smelled awful like garbage. That was rotting.
· The crisp feel it felt really mushy.