| || |
1. Our Maximum was 113.4. At First we thought it would stay this way almost the whole time but then it started to drop.
2. Our Minimum was 72.1. We thought it would've dropped even lower because there where dramatic changes.
3.Our range was 41.3. I got this by subtracting our maximum by our minimum.
4. We used aluminum foil, wax paper, foam, and bubble wrap. We used aluminum foil, wax paper, and bubble wrap because we wanted to use things that hadn't been tested in the first round. We choose the foam because it was the best one in the draft.
5. We didn't choose polyester because the water can easily soak through it. We also didn't choose paper because sometimes when you spill water on paper it breaks.
6. Yes we had lots of blips. I think it was because we barely ever kept the bottle still and we also moved the temperature probe.
7. A insulator is a poor counducter because it dose not let heat travel through an item. An insulator is a bad counducter and a conductor is a bad insulator.