| || |
1. Yes it was difficult. It was difficult because you wanted to get a good score by going fast which made your fingers really tired.
2. Before I felt nice and relaxed but during the activity it felt like a bee stinging you. It was burning so much! After it felt a little sour but went away quickly.
3. It kept increasing and decreasing. For the most part it kept going up down up down.
4. I could not always remember what number I was on and got distracted easily. This made it hard to focus sometimes.
5. It got slower when I wanted to take a break but faster when I wanted to get a better score. This way I could get decent scores.
6. You need to make sure your eating foods and drinking water. Not necessarily the bad food but good food that can give you protein and such.
7. The only thing you probably could've done was stretch. If you stretched your muscle it would've relaxed it.
8. I would take a break to give them a break. But if I was playing in a soccer or basketball game I would keep playing and stretch after.