1. After we mixed the enzyme it became an orange color and started liquifying the gelatin. The gelatin started dripping through the bottom and became a liquid.
2. Yes it did. It changed it because the other cup didn't turn to a liquid at all. It stayed as jello but the enzymes affected the jello to turn into liquid.
3. The difference was one was liquid and one was not. Cup two didn't change because there were no enzymes so it stayed the same.
4. The coffee filter because when the enzymes were added the filter started absorbing. Then it went through and to a different part.
5. It is important because it's helping us get nutrients to our body. This helps us have energy. With energy we can be ready to take on a new day.
6. Food in our body is digested by mechanical and chemical digestion. The one we used in the experiment was chemical digestion. This is were we separated the enzymes from the jello.
7. If that happened our stomach would think there could be a poison. The stomach would try and make you through up. You probably wouldn't be hungry but you wouldn't have lots of energy because you couldn't get it to your cells. You wouldn't do well because you would have know energy.