| || |
1. Our model needed 3 bones and 2 muscles. We needed the radius, humorous, ulna, biceps, and triceps.
2. They were similar because they could do the same things. Are elbow could only pull just like the real one. The only difference was that it did not look real.
3. If are ligament got torn it could not stand up straight. That would be bad because it would be flimsy and wouldn't work the right way.
4. Ligament can connect bone to bone. Tendon can connect muscle to bone. Last cartilage is a little protective layer that protects bones from rubbing against another bone.
5. The challenge made it fun. I really had know clue how to do it and the more I keep trying the more fun it got.
6. It was hard because you didn't really know how to make it. You had to start from scratch which made it hard.