I learned that people liked tea but when the tea act happened England made the tea tax so the tea would be more expensive so people that like and drank tea were mad because they couldn't buy tea, only the rich people would buy tea. Thomas Jefferson wrote the declaration of independence because he could write, and talk in 7 different languages. Even though Thomas Jefferson wrote the declaration of independence he was not good speaking in front of large groups of people. James Odos was the person that said no taxation without representation. People were very upset with the Boston massacre because they felt betrate when they were trying to be free and get the soldiers out of their country.
- People say that they really liked their tea but the tea act made tea allot of money
- They didn’t care about the quebec act because it was in Canada
- They did have different opinions in different states
- Samuel adams was the leader of the sons of liberty, the sons of liberty were a group of colonists that thought against taxes and were rebels against the British. They also boycotted.
- James odos said no taxation without representation
- They loved smuggling
- As they made more taxes they boycotted but they would make more taxes so it was a crazy war.
- Loyalists still delegate from states.
- They met in pennsylvania
- The name of the taxes were named after what they taxes , examples : the tea act wasn’t for paper it was for tea. Taxes were for the money that they lost in the French and Indian war.
- The nicknames that they called the soldiers were like lobsterbacks.
- There was allot on conversation and arguing on the second continental Continent.
- They threw oysters shells, snowballs, and/or rocks.
- They don't care about the king.
- Thomas Jefferson wrote Declaration of independence but, he knew allot of languages. He was not good talking in large groups.
- The more you take the better it is.
- If they were their own country they would not have as much taxes.
- Their perspective for the boston massacre, they were very upset. They felt betrate when they were trying to be free and get the soldiers out of the country.