- People say that they really liked their tea but the tea act made tea allot of money
- They didn’t care about the quebec act because it was in Canada
- They did have different opinions in different states
- Samuel adams was the leader of the sons of liberty, the sons of liberty were a group of colonists that thought against taxes and were rebels against the British. They also boycotted.
- James odos said no taxation without representation
- They loved smuggling
- As they made more taxes they boycotted but they would make more taxes so it was a crazy war.
- Loyalists still delegate from states.
- They met in pennsylvania
- The name of the taxes were named after what they taxes , examples : the tea act wasn’t for paper it was for tea. Taxes were for the money that they lost in the French and Indian war.
- The nicknames that they called the soldiers were like lobsterbacks.
- There was allot on conversation and arguing on the second continental Continent.
- They threw oysters shells, snowballs, and/or rocks.
- They don't care about the king.
- Thomas Jefferson wrote Declaration of independence but, he knew allot of languages. He was not good talking in large groups.
- The more you take the better it is.
- If they were their own country they would not have as much taxes.
- Their perspective for the boston massacre, they were very upset. They felt betrate when they were trying to be free and get the soldiers out of the country.