Answer the following questions in your blog post. Remember to have at least one follow-up sentence for each question, when possible.
1. The matter in each ingredient can be traced back to plants because ether it was traced back to cows or the plant it's self.
2. Cows eat grass and grass grows with the sun or tomato plants grow with the help of the sun.
3. A tomato comes from the plant and we all know that plants are producers.
4. Tomato plants use the sun to get energy to produce the tomato.
5. Energy is transferred from grass, tomatoes, and cows that eat the grass.
Worms, pill bugs, bird, people ,oxygen ,water ,food/carbon, sleep, warmth/shelter,
trees, grass, flowers, bushes, carbon dioxide, water, sun light, nitrogen, foresees, carbon,
Plants get there water from the soil animals get there water from the lakes, ponds, rivers
carnivorous get there food from other animals
shelter plants don't need shelter animals make there shelter
we get our energy from vitamin d from food, sleep
we get more ins from calseam in food