1. Plants get there energy from the sun and carbon dioxide.
2. Plants get there mater from the sun so they can turn it in to sugar.
3. They make there own food for them self.
4. Plants are producers because they make there own food for them self.
5. The plants would shrivel up and die.
6. The animals will die and then the will turn in to fertilizer and make more more plants grow
7. One thing is leaves, stem, and roots.
8. One thing is a fallen leaves.
9. The water the sun the wind and the animals.
10. One thing is water, sun light, oxygen.