Readers of nonfiction determine the writer's purpose for writing a text. We will consider how identifying an author's purpose helps them learn about a topic.
1. I think he will be fine by the arrow and get better.
2. I think that he will be a pet so i think he will go to a hawk trainer or i think he will get the arrow removed.
3. I think he will get food by himself like mice and smaller birds.
Type of nonfiction: literary
Point of view: Third person
Information the author really wants us to know
- . Hawks cache mice and smaller birds
- . Humans interfere with shooting it
- .We help hawks in need
So what's the point?
- Summarize - What message does the author really want us to take away from the text, or what was the author's purpose in writing this text?
- I think the anther whats us to see how grate hawks are.