How can the sun tell you the season?
1. Picture 1
2. Picture 2
3. Picture 3
4. Picture 4
5. Picture 5
1. Since it's 7:30 in the picture and the boy is riding his bike in the daytime, I assume that it must be summer. The boy is also wearing shorts and a tee-shirts. These are all hints for summer.
2. Since their are pumpkins and lots of mist in the background because that makes me think that it is fall, this is the season those things appear most often. Another clue is that the grass is a shade inbetween the summer and snowy time.
3. I think that it is winter, one reason I think this is because their is snow coating the grass,(that is the only season that snow is falling) and it is only 4:30 and the sun has almost fully set.
4. It is the start of Spring because the flower has just sprouted and and the snow is sort of melting.
5. Since the shadow was super long and even though the Sun was at its highest point it cast a really low shadow compared to other seasons.