| || |
1. • I was a member of the red team, (England.)
2. •I felt like the American people were going to win.
3. •They had the white team, (French and Spain) join them during the middle of the battle. Half of our team was still in England so they most likely would win.
4. •I got discouraged because the red team was still trying their best even though the French and Spain had not joined and we were already losing.
5. •They had all of the slaves, had a big motivation, and others joining them in the middle of the battle like French and Spain. Our team also only had a couple people.
6. •America got their independence and freedom because we (England) gave up. The British also gave parts of land to so the Americans got a lot of independence.
7. •If America had not won the war we would still be broke, and most of us would have died because England and us would not have peace and be free. The British did not protect us when we were owned like a toy.