- 13 colonies sent a letter to england and said they wanted independence
- Second continental summer of 1775
- There were 3 jobs that were assigned the second continental congress
- One job was to organize the war,second job who should lead the war they chose george washington, third task was to chose if they should break free from england
- The war started in lexington and concord is where the war started
- Thomas jefferson wrote a book that he made good for the people that don't really know how to read
- 56 at the second continental congress
- ben franklin was flying a kite
- massachusett needs independence the most
- virginia colony is most important it was all started in virginia like jamestown, Virginia is the biggest colonie
- there were 10 other tea parties bostines is the biggest tea party in rhode island they through one crate of tea
- new york has the most collies
- tere getting support from france and spain
- people learned about the sons of liberty did a lot of things that showed himself to the colonies
- how did dr. yorn died at bonking word at beacon hill saw a with light
- the tea from the boston tea party the water was black for a while
- The british does not know they are meeting there it's treason
- the stamp act was the worst act
- no ships were allowed in the boston harbor
- no age to start fighting in the army
1. What did we decide during the 2nd Continental Congress?
2. What is one thing that you think everyone should know about the 2nd Continental Congress?
3. Why should more teachers try to connect with other classrooms when learning things like history?
#1 we dicided to have indipendece!
#2 I think everyone should know how the congress got started,Ad got finished.
#2 They should try to connect because it is a fun and different way to learn about history!