Squirrels are awesome. They don't use water as much as humans do. But they do in fact swim! Just like humans. They don't drink water the exact same though. Instead of drinking out of a glass or cup they just drink the water straight from the body of water. Also, squirrels don't swim in a pool like humans do most of the time, they will just kind of swim in a pond or lake. Also when squirrels bath they don't use soap and shampoo. Instead they just use sources around them like they do in the wild.
1.Humans drink in water out of many things like cups and glasses.
2. Humans mostly swim in pools other then any other body of water.
3. When humans bath, normally males use shampoo and soap.
1. They both need water to survive in their bodies.
2. Squirrels and humans both can swim in water. Squirrels can not swim as good as humans though. The world record is 300 yards though. That's 6 lengths of an Olympic swimming pool!
3. Both squirrels and humans both do actually like bathing.
Squirrels drink with no utencils.
They just drink it stright out of the pond or body of water.
2. Squirrels swim in lakes and ponds instead of pools.
3. Instead of using all this body wash like humans, squirrels just use nature to clean themselves
1. Why is water considered a "Natural Resource?"
2. How is water essential (required) to our survival and the survival of all living things?
1. Because water comes natural to the world. It comes from oceans, lakes, and rivers.
2. Because if you don't have the right hydration and liquid, it isn't possible to live. If you go 3 days without water you will pretty much die.