· The apple smelled like a garden full of fresh flowers
· Once I touched the apple it felt hard but moist like a slimy hard feeling.
· It’s red back looked like a pepper but with a yellowish color on it’s back.
· It had a brownish color near its seeds or its core was a brown outline.
· If you press your finger real hard on the apple you can feel the crunch of it’s crisp in it. Like biting a kit Kat.
· There is a brownish greenish soft grassy hair on the bottom of the apple.
· I could see the apple changing into a mushy brownish with it’s brown look.
· After it stayed plain sitting on my desk it smelled a little like garbage mixed with a cupcake scent.
· I felt the back of the red back it felt hard like a rock but over time it felt mushy like a orange’s skin.
· I pushed in a toothpick into it and the juice that came out looked like a volcano oozing lava.
· I dug into the apple then a juicy acid came out from the hole that looked like a tidal wave.
· Once I poked into it, it looked like a juicy acid that was red came out.
· The smell smelled awful like garbage. That was rotting.
· The crisp feel it felt really mushy.
1. I was able to observe so many things about my apple today because we had tools to study our apple like a magnifying glass and a toothpick.
2. Observation and description is very important in science because in science your going to need to identify what your looking at and what it does so if you have a test on it you will know what to put down.
3. See is first, Sound is second, Touch is third, Smell is fourth, and Taste is fifth.